Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can I Still Get Pregnant After Having Cervical Erosion I Have Irregular Periods. But This Month, I Was Already 1 Week Delayed And All The 3 Preg Tests Were Negative.

I have irregular periods. But this month, I was already 1 week delayed and all the 3 preg tests were negative. - can i still get pregnant after having cervical erosion

I have no symptoms of pregnancy, but I was really a lot of stress because he was afraid that I'm pregnant. So far I have my period. My BF and I are not prepared to have a baby.
I'm suffering, perhaps because the treatment of cervical erosion in January. This could be the cause? because they often feel abdominal pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Egg for mouth | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates