Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pole Mounts For Antennas Please Help. How Can I Improve My TV Signal Reception?

Please help. How can I improve my TV signal reception? - pole mounts for antennas

I have a 47 "HDTV and I use an indoor antenna for HDTV strengthened. I'm only 24 miles from the transmission tower, and my antenna is rated for 48 miles. There are no buildings or trees around a two-storey and a half mile from my house.

The cable is not an option, I can not afford, or satellite.

I can not join anything, outdoor antenna, satellite dish, not even a flag in front of my house and have a clear line of sight to the satellites, even if I could. And nowhere in my area put a pole for mounting an antenna or dish.

Currently I have no problem receiving from a transmitter, but all other stations are covered with snow, the best. I do not see much television, usually only DVD, but I could live local news and weather.

What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Egg for mouth | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates