Thursday, February 4, 2010

Answering Machine Pager Notification Where Can I Find A Answering Machine That Doesnt Allow The Incoming Caller To Record A Message?

Where can i find a answering machine that doesnt allow the incoming caller to record a message? - answering machine pager notification

My mother has a shop, they told me to an answering machine when installing closed for business. I wonder what the device is well known. Please do not tell me to use with an answering machine and pull the strip or remove posts or to take a break for a few seconds after the shot when the answering machine. Thank you.

3 comments:

Io said...

The thwarting of the purpose of responding to a "machine" would. I have the ID of the caller, so you can see who's calling.

sd_ducks... said...

Most machines have a small response) (Only the option or greeting cards from them. Usually it is in the tutorial, where you select how long the caller can be recorded. Often, the options 3 minutes, 1 minutes, and proclaim to be (Greetings only). Simply select the listing (greeting cards) Only the selection.

chattanooga chip said...

I just wish that people (your name, place and hour or so)
What I'm looking for a team-based software that answers the phone. This will be a lot more options. I'm sure if you bought one from a reputable company, the option will no longer read, to be sure before you buy.
I do not think that a standard machine would be a good option, but if that's what you want to see it anyway good luck. I will see this problem to see if someone comes through you.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Egg for mouth | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates