Saturday, February 20, 2010

Desnudas En Miami Beach Can Someone Translate This Spanish Song?

Can someone translate this spanish song? - desnudas en miami beach

Can someone me a decent translation. All robots must be translated in-line calenders ... thank you:

This can not be more than a song
wanted was a declaration of love
no matter how romantic stories
to fight what I feel now cast
I love you
I love you
I love you forever
If I miss I will not die
if I die, I want to be with you
My solitude is felt with
So I need sometimes
Her hand
Her hand
always the hand
When I saw that you knew it was true
To find this fear, I discovered
Her bare with me seven reasons
I open my chest when I Colma
love
love
Eternity of love
When I feel defeateddo
I refuse to see the sun every morning
Reciting the belief that taught me
I see your face in the window and say
yolanda
yolanda
Eternamente Yolanda
yolanda
Eternamente Yolanda
Eternamente Yolanda

1 comment:

Luna said...

This can not be more than a song = This can not be more than a song
wanted was a declaration of love = I wish it were a declaration of love
romantica forms regardless = fictional narratives, regardless of the formality
to fight what I feel now = casting, so that you are able to put an end to what I'm feeling so fast
= I love you I love you
I love you
I love you forever = forever, I love you
If I'm not, I will not die if you don = will not die
if I die, I want to you = if I die, I die with you, or
My loneliness feels Accompanied = my loneliness feels like it now
So sometimes I need = sometimes so I know I need
= Your hand from you
Her hand
= Forever hand your hand always
When I saw that you knew it was true = when I saw that you knew it was true
Finding this fear, I discovered that fear, I discovered Findin =
Your bare with me = seven reasons why you get undressed with seven reasons
I opened the trunk, whereI colmas = my chest every time I take my shower Open
lovelove =
love
Eternity of Love = Forever In Love
if you ever feel defeated = if I never feel defeated
I refuse to see the sun every morning = I give to see the sun every morning
Reciting the belief that taught me to recite the creed = that you have taught me
I see your face and tell the window = and say that I see your face in the window
Yolanda Yolanda =
yolanda
= Eternal eternally Yolanda Yolanda
yolanda
Eternamente Yolanda
Eternamente Yolanda

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Egg for mouth | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates