Friday, January 22, 2010

Picture Id Badges Anime Expo Picture ID?

Anime Expo Picture ID? - picture id badges

Ok, so I checked online and the Anime Expo 2009 and says that we get to bring a photo ID must be on our plates. 5 people are current, so that everyone should bring a photo ID, or simply an adult? And my little sister, who comes and it is in elementary school, where each school identity. In addition, sorta lost me after school at the end-_-'sooo ... I really do not understand how it works ... Thanks for any help in advance! : D

1 comment:

karu said...

and this is my first time, but I do not believe you at present a photo ID, such as carry a credit card / dépit with his name or birth certificate somthing in legal community members, if you know what I mean but I hope this helps ps his little sister for sure whether the current a BS when a bus pass, it works if you have a photo, but the only way I have is my ID in high school 8th Class StudentID But Im sure a birth certificate, who hope to actions and good luck, see you there = 3

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Egg for mouth | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates